GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who wish to purchase tickets via the Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV website.
1. Use of electronic communications
Users of the online sales platform, accessible from the Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV website, are familiar with electronic means of communication and are therefore aware of all the security issues involved in the use of these means. Users commit to legally use electronic means in accordance with current legislation.
2. Purchase of access cards
Upon purchasing an access ticket, the buyer automatically accepts all regulations regarding security, access and additional regulations corresponding to their visit to the centre. Access cards can only be purchased via the official website. Moreover, in the event of non-compliance with these requirements, the buyer understands and accepts the company’s decision to exclude their access to the facilities and that they have no rights to any compensation. In addition, the users declare that they have the necessary legal authority to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as the use, if applicable, of any products or services via the website and in accordance with the specific terms and conditions that may apply. Users hereby declare all information they provide during the use of the website and in particular during the purchase of the ticket process to be true, complete and accurate.
3. Personalisation and access identification
All access cards are personal and non-transferable. Access cards must be protected against any damage caused by water and/or other liquids. It is prohibited to change or copy the access cards. Each ticket can only be used by the person whose name and surname(s) are listed on the ticket. For subscribers, it may be necessary to show an ID (such as ID card, driver’s licence or passport) to enable identification. The validity of the ticket can be checked by using a barcode scanner.
4. Type of Printer
To print your ticket, you will need an inkjet or laser printer. Dot matrix printers do not guarantee sufficient quality. Tickets will be only accepted (black and white or colour) if they are printed with a level of quality of at least 300 dpi, and not printed in “draft” mode. The buyer is entirely responsible for printing the ticket on A4 or 8½ “x11” document formats with standard type printers, and that the ink pattern or toner has enough ink to print the entire ticket.
5. Damaged access cards
If images or barcodes are damaged, the ticket will be cancelled. In the event of suspicion of falsified tickets or fraudulent purchase of tickets, Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV shall retain the right to block access to the holders of such falsified or fraudulently obtained tickets and reimbursement of the costs of unused tickets.
6. Inability to use access cards due to causes beyond the control of Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV:
1. Purchase of a wrong ticket. In the event that the buyer makes a mistake and buys a ticket for another centre, the buyer does not have the right to be refunded the amount paid and they get to keep the ticket. The name of the corresponding centre is clearly indicated during each step of the ordering process. All buyers must check this data prior to the completion of the ordering process.
2. Closure of the centre due to adverse weather conditions. In the event that it is necessary to close the centre after the user has been granted access to the facilities, the rules of the corresponding centre shall be applied in relation to such situations. In the event that no access is allowed to the facilities due to adverse weather conditions beyond the control of the centre, the ticket holder should ask for the presence of the park manager. Otherwise, the ticket holder will lose all rights regarding access to the centre and/or reimbursement.
3. Causes attributable to the buyer. In case the buyer is unable to use the ticket(s) due to private reasons unrelated to the centre (such as poor print quality or damaged tickets). The ticket holder will not be entitled to compensation for the unused tickets.
7. Right of withdrawal
7.1 The consumer has 14 days to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. That period shall run from the day following receipt of the product. If the consumer has a number of different products in the same order, this period will end 14 days after the day on which the consumer physically received the last product.
7.2 The right of withdrawal referred to in article 7.1 does not apply to:
b.- Food & beverage products.
8. Copyright protection
Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV and/or leisure centres are exempt from all personal and/or property damage as a result of the unauthorized use of the facilities, or violation of rules and standards of behaviour and the use of the facilities of the Centre. Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on their website, both in terms of truthfulness and soundness. Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV shall not be liable for any damage caused by telecommunications errors, technical problems, malfunctions or illegal handling of automated systems. In addition, the holding must be protected against any damage caused by incorrect operation, interruption (including maintenance) or system overload. Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV will be indemnified against all direct and/or indirect damage arising from the services and/or information via their website unless there is gross negligence and/or fraud by Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV. Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV is also indemnified for all damage caused by connection to third party websites. Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV reminds users that incorrect operation can lead to unwanted interaction with other websites unknown to Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV and that any liability will not be accepted in relation to the content, services and all other functions of said third party websites. All information on the Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV website is provided for the sole and exclusive purpose, that of private use, and for the ultimate purpose of providing information to persons wishing to visit the centre. We warn users that all information on the website can be changed or adjusted without prior warning.
10. Legal context
These general terms and conditions are governed exclusively by Dutch law. All disputes between Delta Park Neeltje Jans BV and the consumer, arising from a contract and/or related to these general terms and conditions of sales, will only be brought before a competent court of the Netherlands for settlement.