Minimum age is 8 years. Children, up to 12 years of age, should be accompanied by a participating adult. An adult participant may accompany up to 2 visiting children. The participant;
– Speaks and understands Dutch or English;
– Can kneel without assistance;
– Is in the possession of a swimming certificate, can swim well.
– Has no heart- or vascular disease;
-Is not pregnant;
– Has no mental or physical disabilities, autism or related syndromes, or epilepsy;
– Does not use medication that inhibits the activity of the immune system or has a negative influence on driving ability.
– Has no infectious or contagious skin problem (diseases) and/or external inflammation;